Canoeing – Canoes are available Wednesday-Sunday, depending on weather, without charge. Please call one day in advance.
- For canoe rental: Wednesday – Friday call 207-951-3061
- Saturday and Sunday call 394-2171
- Find the Geocaches at Hirundo here, at www.geocaching.com
- For the Hirundo caches, check the list here.
- Check the information at trails.com about Hirundo.
- We’re listed as a hot spot on the website of Maine Audubon Penobscot Valley Chapter, check number 14
- Maine Damselfly and Dragonfly Survey http://mdds.umf.maine.edu
- Maine Damselfly and Dragonfly 2005 Final Report
- Maine Animal Tracks http://www.maine.gov/sos/kids/about/tracks.htm
- Pocket Guide to Animal Tracks http://old.webyte.us/Scouts/Animal-tracks.jpg
Penobcot River Restoration Trust
- Penobscot River Restoration Project http://www.penobscotriver.org/